Saturday, October 4, 2014

#BitchBaby: How in the world did Shonda and crew meet my coworkers?

Things are bad at Wonderland. So bad that the Mad Hatter, AKA the owner, sold the place. Who knows what kind of Voldermort owners will be running this hell hole next.

While polishing my resume Thursday night, I was watching the hit series, How To Get Away With Murder and heard the perfect description of my coworkers and bosses.

#Bitchbaby.

Oh, yeah. If Bitchbaby is in the dictionary, Mr. Poodle's face is right next to it, followed by Little Bookman — who is skating on thin ice with me today.  I have to keep telling myself, Orange is NOT the New Black.

I'm not about that jail life, especially when I know this fucktard is doing shit to piss me off on purpose. So, did I dump a half of cup of coffee in his seat? Maybe I did, or maybe he just pissed himself.

Anyway, when I heard the term Bitchbaby, I knew exactly what they meant. Someone alway complaining, but wants all the glory. That's these folks to a T!

I think for the rest of the day, I'm going to practice my resting bitch face, which will probably morph into this:
By the way, Happy Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment