Monday, October 6, 2014

Scammed at Wonderland

I've been debating telling this story, but every day it gets funnier and funnier.
I can't help it, I got to tell it.
Guess it's the reporter/storyteller in me.

So, pregnant lady comes into Wonderland and Little Bookman waits on her. She purchases a product. Little Bookman, as per usual, doesn't get everything he needs from this woman.

Well, when he gets the items that he needs to finalize the purchase, it turns out that everything --and I mean EVERYTHING --is fraudulent.

Ever read an Eric Jerome Dickey book with the character Arizona in it? Yep, that's just what this chick did in real life.

So, cops have been called and Little Bookman is walking around looking like Boo-Boo the fool.
I know you're wondering why this is funny to me. Well, I'm going to tell you. See, Little Bookman loves to talk about this military intelligence background he has. Um-huh. If he's what the military is using to catch terrorists, no wonder we're losing.

There were several red flags, but Honey Boo Boo Chile ignored them. Why? Because he's an asshole and a liar. That's why he got got!

No comments:

Post a Comment