Monday, November 24, 2014

Stupidity on overload

I can't wait for Thanksgiving.
Yes, I'm thankful for the time I will be spending with my family, but I'm most Thankful for getting the hell away from Little Bookman.

Hate is a strong word, so let me say I can't stand this lying idiot.
Here's the latest act of stupidity.

At Wonderland, we all have a computer that we have to use, it's password protected. But everyone who works here is supposed to have the password.
Well, one day, Little Bookman decided to change it and not tell a soul.


What kind of fuckery is that? So, me and the other sane employee in this joint were like, what in the entire fuck is going on here.
Then a week later. YES a whole week later.
The little Bitchbaby says, oh the new password is ZYX, instead of XYZ.

I would give up eating all of my favorite Thanksgiving foods if I could have Friday and Saturday off so that I wouldn't have to look in his face.
I need a vacation!
I need a new job!
He should quit!

No comments:

Post a Comment